Leaders in Utility Infrastructure Engineering Solutions
UTS Consultants are leaders in aerial/pole line, subsurface utility and civil engineering designs, and have a strong understanding of Ontario Regulation (ESA) 22/04 compliance. Our team has successfully completed infrastructure design projects in over 50 local distribution companies’ service territories. We have demonstrated experience in delivering engineered permits/municipal consents to expedite construction permitting and starts. Our design solutions are thorough and we anticipate challenges, eliminating construction delays and/or re-engineering. This is the process that equips UTS to fulfill its philosophy of engineering it once.
- Electrical distribution and fiber optic network design including route identification and optimization, constructability reviews, and all permitting
- Aerial engineering including pole line design and non-linear structural analysis
- New subdivision design and existing subdivision rehabilitation
- Manhole and vault inspections, retrofitting and design
- Construction verification and as-builts
- Long span design, and highway, rail and waterway permitting
- Survey and landbase, field asset auditing and condition assessment
- Subsurface utility engineering including conduit and duct bank structure design
Both Responsive & Knowledgeable
UTS assures you’ll work with experienced staff who are fully conversant and properly trained to support the specific needs of your projects. Our focus is to move your programs forward, with expediency and complete professionalism.
Taking Health, Safety and Environment to the next level
The cornerstone of UTS’ business is OEC’s award-winning “Stayin’ Alive Safety Program” . UTS is part of the OEC Family of Companies and safety is embedded into our culture and practices. We constantly monitor and review workplace hazards and continually improve best practice policies and procedures. Our focus never deviates from the safety of our workers, the public we serve and the environment we live in.