- UTS Consultants OADA-compliant staff are leading providers of Municipal Engineering Services to Canada’s Telecommunications and electric utility industries
- Our distinctive competence is applying accurate fieldwork as a foundation to complete engineering solutions – a skill that accounts for our stunning track record in achieving first time approvals from Municipalities and Utilities alike
- UTS engineers and technicians are sensitive to the needs of both utility operators and approving authorities, experience applied to client work across physical plant operations, development, extensions and modernization
- We undertake projects as simple as cable placement plans and manhole rebuilds, to ESA 22/04 and CSA-compliant pole line engineering and re-engineering initiatives
- We specialize in Sub-surface Engineering (SUE)
- Our field techs and CAD staff collect and optimize critical data derived from standard manual measurement as well as the latest Total Station/RTK Topographic scans
Offering Turn-Key Design Build
UTS can fulfill a broad range of design/build assignments in the areas of hydro distribution and telecommunications plant. Count on us for all aspects of design engineering, approvals, project management, through to construction verification.
Proud Member of the OEC Team
As part of the OEC Infrastructure Group, we’re able to offer a broader range of services than any competitor. Our highly skilled project teams, advanced technologies and equipment, progressive job practices, and financial strength set us apart.